Blues v Luton Match Thread

Discuss the latest on Birmingham City FC.
Danblue

Post by Danblue »

General blue youvthere??

Danblue

Post by Danblue »

Heads gone, not happy with all my club had become and more not happy with some of the idiots that support us.

Kristoff

Post by Kristoff »

Danblue wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:38 pm Hi Rab c Nesbit fat Buddha!! Hello are you there???
Think you're better off calling them out on the board they post on Dan! 😂
Co-Host of The WAB Podcast: Listen Now!

Kristoff

Post by Kristoff »

willvbcfc wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:37 pm Just listened to Karanka's post match press conference.

Wow. Seriously, wow.

Great. Thanks gaffer. Roll on Millwall on Wednesday. :thumbsup_tone1:
Untenable now, surely...

Danblue

Post by Danblue »

Kristoff, mate, it all true mate stop deleting my posts. Everyone knows why sha is a disgrace 5 or 7 people. It’s true and you know it. Anyway, feck Karanka heard it here first ffs

Kristoff

Post by Kristoff »

Nobody has deleted any posts... 🤷‍♂️

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

Kristoff wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:42 pm Think you're better off calling them out on the board they post on Dan! 😂
He's trying to get this forum wars going!

With regards to Karanka - I'll freely admit I'm not an all knowing football guru but even I can see he is tactics and in game management have been awful. I just can't see how he can get us to improve. Think he's got to go.

Kristoff

Post by Kristoff »

Pashun wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:03 pm With regards to Karanka - I'll freely admit I'm not an all knowing football guru but even I can see he is tactics and in game management have been awful. I just can't see how he can get us to improve. Think he's got to go.
He's basically admitted now that he can't...

Danblue

Post by Danblue »

He’s a disgrace. Now blaming the players after signing 14 new players and he still serves up this crap. Bloke is a idiot of the highest order.

Danblue

Post by Danblue »

It’s the worst standard of football I have ever witnessed in 40 plus years. The owners are worse than Kumasi and Carson. What the hell has happened to my club? My grandad, his father, my life is blues my dad made it so. Why do we have to put up with this. Incompetent board, incompetent manager and they think all is fine. Wtf