Blues v Luton Match Thread

Discuss the latest on Birmingham City FC.
Kristoff

Post by Kristoff »

Screamoblue wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:32 pm I assumed he would switch to wingbacks here, but he seems to have gone with some demented version of 433
Full on panic mode.
Co-Host of The WAB Podcast: Listen Now!

willvbcfc

Post by willvbcfc »

How can AK go from the Wycombe mindset of not making one change for the sake of disrupting concentration, to making 5 changes in 14 minutes in this game? Again, taking off the wingers to supply the big men. Madness.

I think if fans could see some method to what he's doing, we may give him an easier time.

Danblue

Post by Danblue »

Yeah, as I said panicking and had no idea what to do, just throw some forwards on with no plan. Class

Danblue

Post by Danblue »

If we miraculously win this 2-1 with a crazy comeback. I will stand by what I say now. This bloke is useless, we will be nothing with him in a 50 year plan. He’s a clown and thank god people are now starting to understand what I knew 6 weeks ago. Only 5 people on sha tonight I guarantee will still back him because they are just control freaks. You know how they are 😜😂😂

Kristoff

Post by Kristoff »

willvbcfc wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:35 pm
I think if fans could see some method to what he's doing, we may give him an easier time.
Im not sure there is any method.

_LukeStokes_

Post by _LukeStokes_ »

Kristoff wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:30 pm And San Jose stays on. I’m totally done with him. Every decision seems to get more and more baffling.
What has San Jose done in the last 5 games to deserve to start let along play 90 minutes. He has no impact on a game at all.

Also - Leko’s decision making is useless. Never releases a pass in time, takes to long on ball.

Kristoff

Post by Kristoff »

Danblue wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:41 pm If we miraculously win this 2-1 with a crazy comeback. I will stand by what I say now. This bloke is useless, we will be nothing with him in a 50 year plan.
If we win 2-1 it will be in spite of him, rather than because of him. Clueless.

Danblue

Post by Danblue »

Leko will never do anything anywhere champ level IMO. Looks poor and has done all season.

Danblue

Post by Danblue »

I would be confident if a cook or Pearson come in now, they would keep us up. I am positive of it. But I don’t think there going to change anything, also I don’t think either of them said managers would come now. I don’t think people realise how this ownership and this season this manager had really put us down for a long long time

Kristoff

Post by Kristoff »

After his changes we basically have 11 players on the pitch rather than a team...