1875 what can we do

Discuss the latest on Birmingham City FC.
KROJim

Post by KROJim »

Chris I've worked with you guys before to do what we could and we need to act now in an a fashion. Willing to do whatever we can again and I'm sure I can drum up several others and maybe more to help.

First of all I'd suggest that we have a relenting amount of people phoning wm every match day and every phone in saying the same repeated messages about the ownership and the issues above and whatever we can say or insinuate without stemming into libel.

Kristoff

Post by Kristoff »

Give us half hour.
Co-Host of The WAB Podcast: Listen Now!

Post by 1875 »

Last year, 1875 organised a mass email to the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in an attempt to force them to look further into the business dealings of Birmingham Sports Holdings. Since then, things have not got any better – and we feel that once again, we need to push for the HKSE to suspend trading in BSH shares in an attempt to force change at ownership level.

https://www.1875.uk/2021/02/13/hkse-complaint-part-2/

willvbcfc

Post by willvbcfc »

Whilst the Blues are tied to the HKSE listing, there's no prising our club away from the fumbling fingers of King, Dong & Zheng.

Other than becoming the first set of fans in the world to set up a phoenix club BEFORE their club goes under, I think it's just a case of riding this log flume all the way down to the bottom, which is undoubtedly where we're headed.

Kristoff

Post by Kristoff »

Co-Host of The WAB Podcast: Listen Now!

willvbcfc

Post by willvbcfc »

Smart. Well done guys.

KROJim

Post by KROJim »

Done and done! Sent it on to as many as I could think of also!

I know that suspending shares will mean money will stop but in all fairness itll be better than this rubbish. I hope dong days are soon to be over.. guys beyond arrogant I hope to feck he enjoys his basic life back in china. Karma..