Digital Advertising Van outside Wast Hills

Discuss the latest on Birmingham City FC.
carlbcfc

Post by carlbcfc »

That’s what we need to organise for Monday morning.....

How do we do it?

How much is it?

KROJim

Post by KROJim »

Just figure out where dong buys his lottery ticket from and greet him in a friendly manner

carlbcfc

Post by carlbcfc »

We’ll not exactly a van, but hopefully the point has hit home to the squad.

Kristoff

Post by Kristoff »

I’m not convinced the message is right if I’m honest. The Millwall game didn’t strike me as players who didn’t care (Colin’s shrug after the second goal aside). Dean chucking himself arm/face first to block a shot in the bottom corner, Juke jumping in to a frustrated tackle.

You don’t do those things if you’re not trying. I just think they’re going out with a lack of what they’re supposed to be doing and have perhaps lost faith in what they’re being told to do will get wins. I just feel it was probably a bit wide of the mark.

100% fair play to the guys for doing it and I really hope it sparks some kind of reaction.
Co-Host of The WAB Podcast: Listen Now!

KROJim

Post by KROJim »

I completely agree with you Chris. I see it as players are frustrated and agree with you that they have lost faith and belief in what they are being told. Its manager centred this. Itll forever be a shame monk was just one of those managers who were too tied in with their mate agents. I think things may have been very different if we didnt see those issues and he stayed on.

carlbcfc

Post by carlbcfc »

Okay, who stole my idea? 😂

Great work whoever it was!

Kristoff

Post by Kristoff »

Fair play to the guys who sorted it for trying something. I’m not sure it’s the most effective thing to do, but I’ll never knock anyone for trying something.
Co-Host of The WAB Podcast: Listen Now!