Euros/England

Non-Blues discussion and banter.
Pashun

Post by Pashun »

How are we going to do? Who should we start? If the sleepy one scores the winner in the final could you bring yourself to celebrate?

My predictions:

We'll have a disappointing tournament. Round of 16, quarters at best. We'll draw against Scotland.

He'll start a cautious line up with two holding midfielders. It won't stop us looking shaky in defence.

Wales and Scotland to get to the knock out stages.

Kristoff

Post by Kristoff »

I have low expectations unfortunately, I hope he proves me wrong. As you say, I think we’ll be negative and stutter to get going. I genuinely think we run the risk of him wasting this talented squad, again, hope I’m wrong.

I’d personally go

Pickford
James White Stones Chilwell

Rice
Jude Mount

Sancho Foden
Kane

But fully expect him to go 3/5 at the back with 2 conservative midfielders.
Co-Host of The WAB Podcast: Listen Now!

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

Agree with that. I would hope he's seen enough in his tenure to realise the cautious approach doesn't work with the squad we have.

Don't know much about White and didn't see much of the last game in which he played. Presume he's better than Mings! Whichever CB pairing you play they look like they have a mistake in them.

Kristoff

Post by Kristoff »

White looked really good in the last game. Mings and Stones pretty much guarantees a mistake per game at the moment. Stones seemed to have cut them out this season but they’ve came back at just the wrong time.
Co-Host of The WAB Podcast: Listen Now!