Grealish

Non-Blues discussion and banter.
Evanio

Post by Evanio »

Wow, what a read H&V is today. Some are a really special fucking breed of weird. They make the Glen Close character in Fatal Attraction look normal.

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

Did the same for Delph (whatever happened to him?).

Did the same for Downing. Couldn't understand why he'd want to go to Liverpool.

They probably did the same for Yorke.

They are a weird bunch.

Evanio

Post by Evanio »

Just wow… scary weird…

Kristoff

Post by Kristoff »

It's all so odd. They absolutely adored and worshipped him, he's been pretty loyal, and now they're slating him for furthering his career. Crazy.
Co-Host of The WAB Podcast: Listen Now!

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

He's not furthering his career. He's leaving one to the top 3 clubs in England.

Joking aside I remember Mark Bosnich being on Good Morning Britain when they got relegated and he genuinely said that they and Manu were the two biggest clubs in England. Mind you it is Bosnich, he might have had an interesting breakfast beforehand.

Evanio

Post by Evanio »

I don’t come from an impartial place but I hope I have a sense of some realism in my opinions.

It appears that an unhealthy and not normal number of them are incredulous that a very good 25 year old might want to leave for one of the worlds richest and successful clubs.

A club that wins multiple trophies on an annual basis, provides Champions League football on an annual basis, a club that will be short odds to win the Champions League.
He will play alongside some wonderful players and one of the worlds best coaches so highly likely he will improve as a player.

But he signed a new contract last season whilst believing in the Villa project, so he’s now a Judas despite nearly single handedly getting them promotion and keeping them up in very recent seasons.

It’s a bit of a toss up for me who’s the thickest, Jack for signing up to ‘the project! while knowing Villa won’t achieve Champions League in the next few years or the bastards who believed he would stay regardless.

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

I must admit I thought he would stay.

JeffCrapes

Post by JeffCrapes »

They really are a joke bunch. Some of the callers earlier this week to Talk Short were embarrassing.