Introductions

Discussions on anything... Beer, Entertainment, Fitness etc.
_LukeStokes_

Post by _LukeStokes_ »

Seen as this forum is brand new, I thought it might be a good idea to get to know some of us on here! So I’ll go first I guess!

I’m Luke Stokes, I’m a Blues Fan from Warwickshire & I run a Digital Marketing business. (You may also see me pop up once a week on the WAB Blue Preview😁).

KRO

Kristoff

Post by Kristoff »

Good shout mate...

I'm Kristoff, AKA Chris, from Shirley and you'll hear me on the WAB Podcast if you listen to it!
Co-Host of The WAB Podcast: Listen Now!

KROJim

Post by KROJim »

Howdy all!

Kristoff

Post by Kristoff »

KROJim wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:39 amHowdy all!
Welcome on board Jim!

Mrtatty

Post by Mrtatty »

I’m Stu, living in Oldbury and look forward to the chat! I’m the only blues fan amongst my mates so this is my bit of sanity!

Kristoff

Post by Kristoff »

Mrtatty wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:24 am I’m Stu, living in Oldbury and look forward to the chat! I’m the only blues fan amongst my mates so this is my bit of sanity!
Surrounded by Baggies?

Mrtatty

Post by Mrtatty »

I’ve only just moved to Oldbury actually, I’m from Rubery originally. Got a couple of baggies fans in the group, but the majority are fans of the other lot!

Kristoff

Post by Kristoff »

🤢🤢🤢

Quite lucky in that I've got the solace of plenty of Blues around! Love going to the pub and having a moan about Blues, when the pubs are actually open!

Mrtatty

Post by Mrtatty »

Wish I had that luxury. It used to be I’d go down the blues on my own, but my partner now has that pleasure! She has to listen to my rants about all things blues, so coming on here gives her a break 😂

Kristoff

Post by Kristoff »

Mrtatty wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:34 am Wish I had that luxury. It used to be I’d go down the blues on my own, but my partner now has that pleasure! She has to listen to my rants about all things blues, so coming on here gives her a break 😂
I took my missus once, she was bored out of her mind... I'm now glad that she was as I wouldn't be allowed to get as pissed as I do at games if she came with me!