Hello All.

Discussions on anything... Beer, Entertainment, Fitness etc.
Bluesince62

Post by Bluesince62 »

First time poster πŸ˜„ finally got cheesed off enough with the let's say 'over enthusiastic' modding on SHA - where you get a post deleted and a warning for calling Goodman and Parry ' a pair of pillocks'.

Up the feckin Blues.

Kristoff

Post by Kristoff »

That gets you banned now?! 🀯 Thought I recognised the username, welcome!
Co-Host of The WAB Podcast: Listen Now!

carlbcfc

Post by carlbcfc »

Welcome. SHA is not full of the Blues fans I recognise.

berti auld

Post by berti auld »

Bluesince62 wrote: ↑Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:28 pm First time poster πŸ˜„ finally got cheesed off enough with the let's say 'over enthusiastic' modding on SHA - where you get a post deleted and a warning for calling Goodman and Parry ' a pair of pillocks'.

Up the feckin Blues.
Followed sha for many years but never posted, Have seen your posts many times and you will be a big asset 62 TO our site. Totally agreed with your comments on Goodman & Parry but was far too mild. WELCOME 62

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

I'm sure Kristoff and Screamoblue will be delighted to know that this board will be full of SHA undesirables 😜

KROJim

Post by KROJim »

Welcome!

I was banned for 24 hours last week for saying 'Ding Dong' and saying Dong needs to sit in the corner and shut up.

Strange.. I have seen much much worse, borderline bullying at times with nothing done about that. But hey ho, rules are rules.

Kristoff

Post by Kristoff »

Pashun wrote: ↑Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:18 am I'm sure Kristoff and Screamoblue will be delighted to know that this board will be full of SHA undesirables 😜
Feels like the naughty board 🀣
Co-Host of The WAB Podcast: Listen Now!

carlbcfc

Post by carlbcfc »

Kristoff wrote: ↑Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:35 am Feels like the naughty board 🀣
Most of us are hair arsed pint drinking football blokes. We ain’t perfect. We make crass jokes & sometimes warped observations, but none of us are horrible guys I believe. Some have been caught up in politics along the way and have became ignorant, on both sides. We should look at those people and try not to be like them, not silence them like SHA does.

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

Someone I used to work with said when he was at university and living in a student house they had one golden rule to ensure everyone got on with each other and there were no massive arguments. Might be good for this board.

The rule was...

You aren't allowed to discuss three things:

1) Politics

2) Religion

and

3) Time travel πŸ˜‚

carlbcfc

Post by carlbcfc »

Def not in the Blues section I’d agree. No reference to non footy stuff in this side I’d say.