Hello All.

Discussions on anything... Beer, Entertainment, Fitness etc.
Kristoff

Post by Kristoff »

carlbcfc wrote: ↑Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:34 pm Def not in the Blues section I’d agree. No reference to non footy stuff in this side I’d say.
So you reckon I should move the "Hello All" thread to the general section? πŸ˜‰
Co-Host of The WAB Podcast: Listen Now!

Screamoblue

Post by Screamoblue »

Pashun wrote: ↑Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:18 am I'm sure Kristoff and Screamoblue will be delighted to know that this board will be full of SHA undesirables 😜
Undesirable to one may be desirable to another..
We'll take all the riff-raff and undesirables if it helps establish the forum. πŸ˜†
The other co-host of the We Are Birmingham Podcast: Listen Now!

Rab C Nesbitt

Post by Rab C Nesbitt »

Bluesince62 wrote: ↑Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:28 pm First time poster πŸ˜„ finally got cheesed off enough with the let's say 'over enthusiastic' modding on SHA - where you get a post deleted and a warning for calling Goodman and Parry ' a pair of pillocks'.

Up the feckin Blues.
Hiya mate. Good to see you posting

Bluesince62

Post by Bluesince62 »

ha ha some great replies and I agree - btw move the post if I posted it in the wrong place (apologies) and cheers Rab!

Bluesince62

Post by Bluesince62 »

Kristoff wrote: ↑Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:07 pm That gets you banned now?! 🀯 Thought I recognised the username, welcome!
Cheers mate no, not banned (this time) just a snotty warning PM from you know who about being offensive!

Kristoff

Post by Kristoff »

Bluesince62 wrote: ↑Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:02 pm Cheers mate no, not banned (this time) just a snotty warning PM from you know who about being offensive!
πŸ₯ΆπŸ₯ΆπŸ₯Ά

Noosablue

Post by Noosablue »

Hi Bluesince62. Also first time and also went looking for something new, and less depressing. Been an SHA reader and very occasional poster for many years. Some familiar names on here😁. Found the podcast recently and now this. Breath of fresh air. Love the podcast.

Kristoff

Post by Kristoff »

Noosablue wrote: ↑Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:19 am Hi Bluesince62. Also first time and also went looking for something new, and less depressing. Been an SHA reader and very occasional poster for many years. Some familiar names on here😁. Found the podcast recently and now this. Breath of fresh air. Love the podcast.
Much appreciated! Welcome on board.

Tony Hancock

Post by Tony Hancock »

Screamoblue wrote: ↑Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:09 pm Undesirable to one may be desirable to another..
We'll take all the riff-raff and undesirables if it helps establish the forum. πŸ˜†
I should be OK then

JeffCrapes

Post by JeffCrapes »

Just Joined..

In the past I was a member of the other two Blues forums - but I felt both had so many shit heads talking nonsense I had to leave.

Hope this will be a better experience...?

KRO