Takeover

Discuss the latest on Birmingham City FC.
Evanio

Post by Evanio »

Stuff going on but unlikely to be concluded anytime soon according to a contact I have who is friends to someone associated to the club.

Macca4

Post by Macca4 »

Thanks for the info, the longer it drags on tho the more in limbo we become,I understand it’s a process and if we end up with owners that care and run us properly it’s worth it.

Gonna be a long season me thinks.

Up the Blues.

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

Some negative rumours doing the rounds today. James Nursery with some of it.

I am worried about one of the touted bids. I'll call it the lairy one. You know which one I'm on about. I won't name it because someone will probably come round and dump on my doorstep and run Iver my cat if I bad mouth it in public....Anyway, to me, it seems that if that one is successful we'll be out of the frying pan into the fire.

Fingers crossed the Moxley bid is the one we've been hoping for (I.e. someone who can run a football club properly not necessarily a billionaire).

Macca4

Post by Macca4 »

I agree pash, and certain people are jumping about like it’s the best thing since sliced bread.

The info that has come out tonight about King by Dan and his mate could be the end of BSHL’s ownership of us.

It has to be a full sale now,I would expect 👍

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

Screw it I'll say it - the Lopez/Richardson bid seems a duffer.

*Puts newspaper down in front of his door and locks up the cat*

Yes hopefully that article about King accelerates things rapidly.

Good old Mayor. We need good owners just so he can have a rest.

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

Evanio wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 6:43 pm Stuff going on but unlikely to be concluded anytime soon according to a contact I have who is friends to someone associated to the club.
Any hint as to whether there is a preferred bidder?

Macca4

Post by Macca4 »

All bids are presumably off the table now after that bombshell.

It will end up with more than two groups interested now,which can only be a good thing in the long run, but in the short term it’s going to be a nightmare.

Honestly if Netflix or Prime had done a documentary series on Blues people would think it was fiction.😄

Pashun

Post by Pashun »

Looks like we might know the lay of the land by the end of tomorrow.

It's not looking good....

Mind you I'd take anything Bassini says with a massive pinch of salt. So we might be pleasantly surprised.